|Material: Q345B fabricated carbon steel; Type: straight type: Height: 480mm;
Upper plate: Umm ; Bottom plate: 16mm Middle plate:
8mm Process: welded by automatic submerged-acr
|10# C type; Q235
|Brand: Xinya; Capacity: 13T16P QTY: 3 units
|Brand: Linglong; Type: 12R22.5-18PR; double mounted: QTY: 12 units
|22.5*9.0-14, 12 units
|28T total Lifting capacity and 50T static capacity; double speed; large pad feet:
|Mechanical system with beams equaliser
|Germany type; 90*13mm Qty: 10+10+10
Type: Dual line braking system
Brake air chamber: 6 in total, T30/30*4 + T30*2
Air tank: 40L*2 unitABS: none
|24V LED light: waterproof wire; 7 ways (7 wire harness); Tail lamp with turn signal
& brake light & side lamp & reflector etc.
Fine workmanship, fine raw materials
Durable and reliable
A variety of models for your choice
Excellent packing for immediate delivery
The vehicle body is made of high-quality steel, advanced technology and strict production technology.
The structure of the vehicle is reasonable, reliable, easy to operate and beautiful.
All parts are manufactured by famous manufacturers at home and abroad, and they are purchased, inspected and used in strict accordance with the requirements of quality system documents to ensure the good performance of the vehicle.
ZheZheJiang angchi Automobile Technology Co., Ltd was established in 2571, engaged in the production of semi-trailer parts and truck trailers.The company has 3 million fixed assets and 180 skilled employees.
It has established an advanced workshop covering an area of 20,000 square meters. Always adhere to the “innovation, quality, dedication, mutual benefit” 8 word concept. The company has strong technical strength, sophisticated manufacturing equipment, professional production team, providing a solid backing for product innovation and quality assurance.
Based on the business philosophy of innovation, quality, survival, reputation and price,we are based in China’s trailer city.
Packaging & Shipping
Buying Xihu (West Lake) Dis.s for Semi Trailers
**You please send us your enquiry;
**We shall reply you with the quotation within 12 hours;
**We negotiate on the configuration that you need;
**Confirmation of the tech data → sign contract (P/I) → 30% deposit (or L/C issuing)→ production;
**Manufacturing process updated news → completing production;
**Balance payment → ex works → shipment → custom clearance → A/S service for 1 year.
A. What are our advantages compared with other manufacturers
- Competitive Price — We work as the leading dealers of various leading China Semi Trailers manufacturers/factories.From numerous comparison and feedback from clients, our price is more competitive than manufacturers/factories.
- Quick Response— Our team is consisted of a group of diligent and enterprising people, working 24/7 to respond client inquiries and questions all the time. Most problems can be solved within 12 hours.
- Fast delivery — Normally it will take more than 25-45 days for manufacturers/ factories to produce the ordered trailers, while we have a variety of resources, locally and nation widely, to receive trailers in timely manner. In 80% circumstance, we can have a 15-20 days delivery of regular trailers for our clients.
- High Quality—–Every process of choose material ,welding ,sand blasting,painting with detailed inspection,accept 100% inspection during production and after production.
B. Which payment terms can we accept?
- Normally we can work on T/T term or L/C term.
- On T/T term, 30% down payment is required in advance, 70% balance shall be settled before delivery, or against the copy of original B/L for regular client.
- On L/C term, normally need 30% down payment by T/T, 70% by L/C at sight. a 100% irrevocable L/C without “soft clauses” can be accepted sometimes. Please seek the advice from the individual sales manager whom you work with.
C. How long will our price be valid?
- Price with long valid time — We are a tender and friendly supplier, never greedy on windfall profit. Basically, our price remains stable through the year. We only adjust our price based on 2 situations: The rate of USD:RMB varies significantly according to the international currency exchange rates. Manufacturers/factories adjusted the trailer price, because of the increasing labor cost and raw material cost.
D. What logistics ways we can work for shipment?
- We can ship all trailer by various transportation tools.
- For 90% of our shipment, we will go by sea, to all main continents such as South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania etc, either by container or RoRo/Bulk Shipment.
- For neighborhood countries of China, such as Russia, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan,Mongolia etc, we can ship trucks by road or railway.
- For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can ship it by international courier service, such as DHL, TNT, UPS, or Fedex.
|ECE, GCC, CE, ISO9001, DOT, CCC, ISO/TS16949
What are the key differences between live axles and dead axles in vehicle design?
In vehicle design, live axles and dead axles are two different types of axle configurations with distinct characteristics and functions. Here’s a detailed explanation of the key differences between live axles and dead axles:
A live axle, also known as a solid axle or beam axle, is a type of axle where the wheels on both ends of the axle are connected and rotate together as a single unit. Here are the key features and characteristics of live axles:
- Connected Wheel Movement: In a live axle configuration, the wheels on both ends of the axle are linked together, meaning that any movement or forces applied to one wheel will directly affect the other wheel. This connection provides equal power distribution and torque to both wheels, making it suitable for off-road and heavy-duty applications where maximum traction is required.
- Simple Design: Live axles have a relatively simple design, consisting of a solid beam that connects the wheels. This simplicity makes them durable and capable of withstanding heavy loads and rough terrains.
- Weight and Cost: Live axles tend to be heavier and bulkier compared to other axle configurations, which can impact the overall weight and fuel efficiency of the vehicle. Additionally, the manufacturing and maintenance costs of live axles can be lower due to their simpler design.
- Suspension: In most cases, live axles are used in conjunction with leaf spring or coil spring suspensions. The axle is typically mounted to the vehicle’s chassis using leaf springs or control arms, allowing the axle to move vertically to absorb bumps and provide a smoother ride.
- Off-road Capability: Live axles are commonly used in off-road vehicles, trucks, and heavy-duty applications due to their robustness, durability, and ability to deliver power to both wheels simultaneously, enhancing traction and off-road performance.
A dead axle, also known as a dummy axle or non-driven axle, is a type of axle that does not transmit power to the wheels. It is primarily used to provide support and stability to the vehicle. Here are the key features and characteristics of dead axles:
- Independent Wheel Movement: In a dead axle configuration, each wheel operates independently, meaning that the movement or forces applied to one wheel will not affect the other wheel. Each wheel is responsible for its own power delivery and traction.
- Weight Distribution: Dead axles are often used to distribute the weight of the vehicle more evenly, especially in cases where heavy loads need to be carried. By adding an extra axle without driving capability, the weight can be distributed over a larger area, reducing the load on other axles and improving stability.
- Steering: Dead axles are commonly used as front axles in vehicles with rear-wheel drive configurations. They provide support for the front wheels and allow for steering control. The steering is typically achieved through a separate mechanism, such as a steering linkage or a steering gear.
- Reduced Complexity: Dead axles are simpler in design compared to live axles since they do not have the additional components required for power transmission. This simplicity can lead to lower manufacturing and maintenance costs.
- Efficiency and Maneuverability: Dead axles are often used in vehicles where power delivery to all wheels is not necessary, such as trailers, certain types of buses, and some light-duty vehicles. By eliminating the power transmission components, these vehicles can achieve better fuel efficiency and improved maneuverability.
It’s important to note that the choice between live axles and dead axles depends on the specific application, vehicle type, and desired performance characteristics. Vehicle manufacturers consider factors such as load capacity, traction requirements, off-road capability, cost, and fuel efficiency when determining the appropriate axle configuration for a particular vehicle model.
Where can I purchase high-quality replacement axles for my make and model of vehicle?
When it comes to purchasing high-quality replacement axles for your specific make and model of vehicle, there are several reliable sources you can consider. Here are some options:
- Authorized Dealerships:
- Independent Auto Parts Stores:
- Online Retailers:
- Specialty Performance Retailers:
- Local Salvage Yards:
- Vehicle Manufacturer’s Online Parts Store:
Authorized dealerships of your vehicle’s manufacturer are a trustworthy option for purchasing replacement axles. They offer genuine parts that are specifically designed and engineered for your make and model. Contact your local dealership’s parts department to inquire about the availability of replacement axles.
Independent auto parts stores often carry a wide range of replacement axles from reputable manufacturers. These stores typically have knowledgeable staff who can help you identify the correct axle for your vehicle. Examples of popular auto parts stores include AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, and O’Reilly Auto Parts.
Online retailers provide a convenient way to browse and purchase replacement axles from the comfort of your home. Websites such as Amazon, eBay, and RockAuto offer extensive selections of axles for various vehicle makes and models. Be sure to verify the compatibility of the axles with your specific vehicle before making a purchase.
If you are looking for high-performance or upgraded axles, specialty performance retailers may be the way to go. These retailers cater to enthusiasts and offer axles that are designed to handle increased power, torque, or off-road demands. Examples of specialty performance retailers include Summit Racing, Jegs, and 4 Wheel Parts.
Salvage yards, also known as junkyards or auto recyclers, can be a cost-effective option for finding used axles in good condition. Some salvage yards have an inventory system that allows you to search for specific parts based on your vehicle’s make and model. It’s important to thoroughly inspect used axles before purchase to ensure they meet your requirements.
Many vehicle manufacturers have their own online parts stores where you can directly purchase genuine replacement parts, including axles. These online stores provide the assurance of authenticity and compatibility with your specific make and model. Visit the official website of your vehicle’s manufacturer and look for their parts store section.
When purchasing replacement axles, it’s important to prioritize quality and ensure that the parts meet or exceed the original equipment specifications. Consider factors such as warranty coverage, customer reviews, and the reputation of the manufacturer or retailer. Additionally, consult with knowledgeable professionals or refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual for specific axle specifications and recommendations.
What are the signs of a worn or failing axle, and how can I troubleshoot axle issues?
Identifying the signs of a worn or failing axle is important for maintaining the safety and functionality of your vehicle. Here are some common signs to look out for and troubleshooting steps you can take to diagnose potential axle issues:
- Unusual Noises:
- Uneven Tire Wear:
- Difficulty Steering:
- Visible Damage or Leaks:
- Professional Inspection:
If you hear clunking, clicking, or grinding noises coming from the area around the wheels, it could indicate a problem with the axle. These noises may occur during acceleration, deceleration, or when turning. Troubleshoot by listening carefully to the location and timing of the noises to help pinpoint the affected axle.
A worn or failing axle can cause vibrations that can be felt through the steering wheel, floorboard, or seat. These vibrations may occur at certain speeds or during specific driving conditions. If you experience unusual vibrations, it’s important to investigate the cause, as it could be related to axle problems.
Inspect your tires for uneven wear patterns. Excessive wear on the inner or outer edges of the tires can be an indication of axle issues. Misaligned or damaged axles can cause the tires to tilt, leading to uneven tire wear. Regularly check your tires for signs of wear and take note of any abnormalities.
A worn or damaged axle can affect steering performance. If you experience difficulty in steering, such as stiffness, looseness, or a feeling of the vehicle pulling to one side, it may be due to axle problems. Pay attention to any changes in steering responsiveness and address them promptly.
Inspect the axles visually for any signs of damage or leaks. Look for cracks, bends, or visible fluid leaks around the axle boots or seals. Damaged or leaking axles can lead to lubrication loss and accelerated wear. If you notice any visible issues, it’s important to have them inspected and repaired by a qualified mechanic.
If you suspect axle issues but are unsure about the exact cause, it’s advisable to seek a professional inspection. A qualified mechanic can perform a thorough examination of the axles, suspension components, and related systems. They have the expertise and tools to diagnose axle problems accurately and recommend the appropriate repairs.
It’s important to note that troubleshooting axle issues can sometimes be challenging, as symptoms may overlap with other mechanical problems. If you’re uncertain about diagnosing or repairing axle issues on your own, it’s recommended to consult a professional mechanic. They can provide a proper diagnosis, ensure the correct repairs are performed, and help maintain the safety and performance of your vehicle.
editor by CX 2023-11-13