Name: Die Forging Alloy Steel Farm Machine Machinery Farm Equipment Parts Components Rear Axle Wheel Hub
Weight: From .2kg-10kg
Packing: standard export packing
Min order: 100pcs
Customized production is available as your drawings or sample.
|Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel
|Quenching, Annealing,Tempering,Normalizing, Quenching and Tempering
|Spectrometer, Metallographic microscope
|Hardness tester, Tensile testing machine
|CMM,Micrometer, Vernier Caliper, Depth Caliper, feeler gauge
|Thread Gauge , Height Gauge
|CNC Center , CNC Machines, Turning, Drilling, Milling, boring machine,Grinding Machines,
|Wire EDM,Laser Cutting&Welding, Plasma Cutting &Welding, EDM etc.
|Sampling inspection of raw materials and semi-finished products, 100% Inspection of finished products
|Shot Blast , Powder Coating, Polishing, Galvanized , Chrome Plated
|60000T / Years
|Normally 30 – 45 Days.
|T/T , L/C
|ASTM , AISI , DIN , BS, JIS, GB,
Products Quality Control
Quality control involve the inspection and control of incoming materials, production processes, and finished products.
The quality control process includes,
1 First of all, the incoming raw materials with random sampling are analyzed by metallographic microscope to ensure that the chemical composition meets the production requirements
2 Then In the production process, there are QC staffs timely sampling ensure that the products are free of defects in the manufacturing process, and to coordinate and handle any abnormal quality issues may be occurred.
3 The final step of production process is magnetic particle flaw detector of the metal parts to detect it’s hidden crack or other defects.
4 All the finished metal parts is sampled in proportion and sent to the laboratory for various mechanical performance tests and size measurement, and the surface quality is manually 100% inspected.
The relevant testing equipment pictures are as following:
Quality Management System Control:
We strictly carry out system management accordance with iso9001 and ts16949 quality standards. And 5S lean production management is implemented on the production site.
The production management site as following:
Our parent company, HiHangZhou Group, is a world-renowned high-end machinery manufacturing enterprise with 40 domestic subsidiaries and branches and 8 foreign manufacturing plants. Has long-term experience and good reputation in cooperation with world-renowned enterprises.
We have a complete production process and equipment research and development capabilities for ferrous metals forming. More than 25 years of production experience in forging equipment and casting equipment manufacturers, make us more thoroughly get all the performance of each equipment. One-third of our company’s employees are technician and R&D personnel, ensuring that high-quality products are produced with high efficiency.
We can provide custom and standard manufacturing services with multiple manufacturing process integrations. The quality and delivery of products can be fully guaranteed, and the ability to communicate quickly and effectively.
The unique corporate culture can give full play to the potential of individuals and provide a strong vitality for the sustainable development of the company.
Our company strictly implements low-carbon environmental protection, energy-saving and emission-reduction production, and is a benchmark enterprise in local region.
To become 1 of the leading companies
To become a platform for employees to realize their dream
To become 1 of the transforming and upgrading pacemaker of Chinese enterprises
To set the national brands with pride
Strive to build the company into an ideal platform for entrepreneurs to realize their self-worth and contribute to the society
Improvement is innovation, everyone can innovate
innovation inspired and failures tolerated
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: Obviously we are a manufacturer of forging products, casting products and also have a high level of machining capabilities.
Q: What series products do your have?
A: We are mainly engaged in forming processing of ferrous metals, including processing by casting , forging and machining. As you know, such machinery parts can be observed in various industries of equipment manufacturing.
Q: Do you provide samples? is it free?
A: Yes, we commonly provide samples according to the traditional practice, but we also need customers to provide a freight pay-by-account number to show mutual sincerity of cooperation.
Q: Is OEM available?
A: Yes, OEM is available.
Q: What’s your quality guarantee?
A: We insist that the survival of the company should depend on the products quality continuous improvement, without which we cannot survive for long. We carry out strictly product quality control for every process from incoming materials, production process to finished products via advanced detection instrument and equipment. We also invite independent third parties to certify our quality and management systems. Till now we have passed ISO/TS16949 and SGS certification .
Q. How about the Packing?
A: We usually use the iron box, or wooden case, also it can be customized according to customer’s demands.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Yes, we require all international orders to have an minimum order quantity. The quantity is up to the exact products feature or property such as the material, weight, construction etc.
Q: What is the lead time?
A: Generally our forging products and casting products need to make new dies or molds, the time of making new dies or molds and samples within 30-45 days, and the large batch production time within 30-45 days. it’s also according to the parts structural complexity and quantity.
Q: What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
A: You can make the payment by T/T or L/C. 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
|Agricultural Machinery Parts
What steps are involved in the proper removal and installation of an axle hub assembly?
Properly removing and installing an axle hub assembly requires a systematic approach and the use of appropriate tools. Here are the detailed steps involved in the process:
- Gather the necessary tools: Before starting the removal and installation process, gather the required tools and equipment. This may include a jack, jack stands, lug wrench, socket set, torque wrench, pry bar, hammer, and a suitable wheel bearing grease.
- Prepare the vehicle: Park the vehicle on a flat surface and engage the parking brake. If necessary, loosen the lug nuts on the wheel associated with the axle hub assembly, but do not remove them yet.
- Jack up the vehicle: Use a jack to lift the vehicle off the ground at a suitable jacking point. Place jack stands under the vehicle to provide additional support and ensure safety. Carefully lower the vehicle onto the jack stands.
- Remove the wheel: Completely remove the lug nuts and take off the wheel to access the axle hub assembly.
- Disconnect brake components: Depending on the specific vehicle, there may be brake components attached to the axle hub assembly. This can include brake calipers, brake pads, and brake rotors. Follow the appropriate procedure to disconnect these components, which may involve removing caliper bolts, brake pad retaining clips, or rotor retaining screws.
- Disconnect the axle: If the axle shaft is connected to the axle hub assembly, disconnect it by removing the retaining nut or bolts. This step may vary depending on the type of axle and vehicle.
- Remove the axle hub assembly: The axle hub assembly is typically secured to the steering knuckle or suspension component by bolts or studs. Use the appropriate tools to remove these fasteners and carefully detach the axle hub assembly from the vehicle. In some cases, the assembly may be tight and require the use of a pry bar or hammer to gently separate it from the mounting point.
- Clean and inspect: Once the axle hub assembly is removed, clean the mounting surface on the steering knuckle or suspension component. Inspect the mounting area for any damage or corrosion that may affect the installation of the new axle hub assembly. Also, inspect the axle shaft and surrounding components for any signs of damage or wear.
- Install the new axle hub assembly: Apply a thin layer of wheel bearing grease to the mounting surface of the steering knuckle or suspension component. Carefully align the new axle hub assembly with the mounting holes and slide it into place. Install the bolts or studs and tighten them according to the manufacturer’s specifications. If there are any retaining nuts or bolts for the axle shaft, reinstall them and torque them to the recommended values.
- Reconnect brake components: Reinstall any brake components that were disconnected, such as brake calipers, brake pads, and brake rotors. Make sure to follow the correct procedure and torque specifications for these components.
- Reinstall the wheel: Put the wheel back onto the vehicle and hand-tighten the lug nuts. Lower the vehicle from the jack stands using a jack, and then use a torque wrench to tighten the lug nuts to the manufacturer’s recommended torque specification.
- Test and verify: Once the axle hub assembly is installed and all components are properly reconnected, take the vehicle for a test drive. Pay attention to any unusual noises, vibrations, or handling issues. Verify that the axle hub assembly is functioning correctly and that there are no leaks or other problems.
It’s important to note that the specific steps and procedures may vary depending on the vehicle make and model. Always consult the vehicle’s service manual or seek professional assistance if you are unsure about any aspect of the removal and installation process.
In summary, the proper removal and installation of an axle hub assembly involve gathering the necessary tools, preparing the vehicle, jacking up the vehicle, removing the wheel, disconnecting brake components and the axle, removing the old axle hub assembly, cleaning and inspecting, installing the new assembly, reconnecting brake components, reinstalling the wheel, and finally testing and verifying the functionality of the axle hub assembly.
What role does the ABS sensor play in the context of an axle hub assembly?
The ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) sensor plays a crucial role in the context of an axle hub assembly. It is an integral component of the braking system and is responsible for monitoring the speed and rotational behavior of the wheels. Here’s a detailed explanation of the role of the ABS sensor in the context of an axle hub assembly:
- Wheel speed monitoring: The primary function of the ABS sensor is to monitor the rotational speed of the wheels. It does this by detecting the teeth or magnetic patterns on a tone ring or reluctor ring mounted on the axle hub or adjacent to the wheel hub. By continuously measuring the speed of each wheel, the ABS sensor provides crucial data to the vehicle’s ABS system.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS): The ABS system utilizes the data provided by the ABS sensors to determine if any wheel is about to lock up during braking. If a wheel is on the verge of locking up, the ABS system modulates the braking pressure to that wheel. This prevents the wheel from fully locking up, allowing the driver to maintain control of the vehicle and reducing the risk of skidding or loss of steering control.
- Traction control: In addition to aiding the ABS system, the ABS sensors also play a role in the vehicle’s traction control system. By continuously monitoring the rotational speed of the wheels, the ABS sensors assist in detecting any wheel slippage or loss of traction. When a wheel slips, the traction control system can adjust the engine power output or apply brake pressure to the specific wheel to regain traction and maintain stability.
- Stability control: Some modern vehicles incorporate stability control systems that rely on the ABS sensors to monitor the rotational behavior of the wheels. By comparing the speeds of individual wheels, the stability control system can detect and mitigate any potential loss of vehicle stability. This may involve applying brakes to specific wheels or adjusting engine power to help the driver maintain control in challenging driving conditions or during evasive maneuvers.
- Diagnostic capabilities: The ABS sensors also provide diagnostic capabilities for the vehicle’s onboard diagnostic system. In the event of a fault or malfunction within the ABS system, the ABS sensors can transmit error codes to the vehicle’s computer, which can then be retrieved using a diagnostic scanner. This aids in the identification and troubleshooting of ABS-related issues.
The ABS sensor is typically mounted near the axle hub, with its sensor tip in close proximity to the tone ring or reluctor ring. It generates electrical signals based on the detected rotational patterns, which are then transmitted to the vehicle’s ABS control module for processing and action.
In summary, the ABS sensor plays a vital role in the context of an axle hub assembly. It monitors the rotational speed of the wheels, providing essential data for the ABS system, traction control, and stability control. The ABS sensor helps prevent wheel lockup during braking, enhances traction in slippery conditions, aids in maintaining vehicle stability, and contributes to the diagnostic capabilities of the ABS system.
Where can I access reliable resources for understanding the relationship between axles and hubs?
When seeking reliable resources to understand the relationship between axles and hubs, there are several avenues you can explore. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Manufacturer’s Documentation: The first place to look for information is the official documentation provided by the vehicle manufacturer. Consult the owner’s manual or technical service manuals for your specific vehicle model. These resources often contain detailed explanations, diagrams, and specifications regarding axles and hubs, including their relationship and functionality.
2. Automotive Repair and Service Manuals: Automotive repair and service manuals, such as those published by Haynes or Chilton, can be valuable sources of information. These manuals provide comprehensive guidance on various vehicle systems, including axles and hubs. They often include step-by-step instructions, diagrams, and troubleshooting tips to help you understand the relationship between axles and hubs.
3. Online Forums and Communities: Online forums and communities dedicated to automotive enthusiasts or specific vehicle makes and models can be excellent resources. These platforms provide opportunities to interact with experienced individuals who may have in-depth knowledge about axles and hubs. Participating in discussions, asking questions, and sharing experiences can help you gain insights and a better understanding of the relationship between axles and hubs.
4. Professional Mechanics and Technicians: Consulting with professional mechanics or technicians who specialize in your specific vehicle make or have expertise in axles and hubs can provide valuable information. They can explain the relationship between axles and hubs, answer your questions, and provide practical insights based on their experience. Local service centers or authorized dealerships are good places to seek professional advice.
5. Educational Institutions: Technical schools, vocational programs, and community colleges often offer courses or resources related to automotive technology. Consider exploring their curriculum or reaching out to instructors who can provide educational materials or guidance on understanding axles and hubs.
6. Online Research and Publications: Conducting online research can lead you to various publications, articles, and websites that provide information on axles and hubs. However, it’s crucial to critically evaluate the credibility and reliability of the sources. Look for reputable websites, publications from trusted automotive organizations, or articles written by experts in the field.
Remember to cross-reference information from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and reliability. It’s also important to stay up to date with the latest advancements and industry standards in the automotive field, as knowledge and technology can evolve over time.
In summary, to access reliable resources for understanding the relationship between axles and hubs, consider consulting manufacturer’s documentation, automotive repair manuals, online forums, professional mechanics, educational institutions, and conducting online research. By exploring these avenues, you can gain comprehensive knowledge and a better understanding of the relationship between axles and hubs.
editor by CX 2023-12-08