Heavy Duty Low Bed Semi Trailer
|Heavy Duty Machinery Transport Lowbed Truck Semi Trailer
|Rated Load (kg)
|Dimension Made by Customer Machine Size, Standard Length is 13500mm
(contact supplier for more)
825R20 1000R20 1100R20 1200R20 12R22.5 (Other Size / Single Super Tire Contact with Supplier)
|HangZhou Eleph Industry & Trade Co., Ltd
|Wheel Base (mm)
|Heavy Duty Mechanic Suspension with Leaf Springs
|Main Beam Material
|Q345B manganese plates, automatic submerged arc welded
|Dual line braking system with automatic braking system/chambers
|Brake Air Chamber
|2′ or 3.5′ Interchangeable
|4-6 mm CZPT steel plate
|Dual Lines Braking System With Automatic Air Chambers
|Brake Air Chamber
|Four double and 2 single chamber
|24V, 7core socket, lights according to European standards.
|Spare tire carrier
|Color and Logo
|Depends on the buyer’s requirement.
|According to the height of the tractor saddle.
1. How To Buy From Us ? How to Pay?
– quotation-offer-contract-1st payment-production-final payment-shipment-documentation;
TT/LC/Western Union/Credit Card
2. If Our Vehicle/Trailer Can Couple With Your Tractor Head ?
– 90% Of The Truck In The Market Can Coupling With Our Vehicle, As Howo, Shacman, Beiben, Volve…
– If Other Brand Truck Head, Please Inform Our Sales Manager Before Order Placing
3. Whats The Time For Delivery & Arrival ?
– If Standard Model We Have In Stock Can Ship It Out Within 10 Days After Payment.
– If It Belongs To Customize Series, Ordinary Cases In 15 Days Can Be Finished For Shipment.
– For Asian Countries, Ship Can Be Reached In 1-2 Weeks, If For African & Mid East & European Countries,
25 Workdays Will Be Achieved.
4. If We Can Provide Terms For Reducing Your Import Duties ?
– Yes, Please Contact With Us, We Are Nationalized Manufacture With Tax Reduction
|ECE, GCC, CE, ISO9001, DOT, CCC, ISO/TS16949
What are the safety considerations when working with axles, especially during repairs?
Working with axles, especially during repairs, requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents and injuries. Here are some important safety considerations to keep in mind when working with axles:
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including safety goggles, gloves, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards such as flying debris, sharp edges, and accidental contact with heavy components.
2. Vehicle Stability:
Ensure that the vehicle is on a stable and level surface before working on the axles. Engage the parking brake and use wheel chocks to prevent unintended vehicle movement. The stability of the vehicle is crucial to maintain a safe working environment.
3. Lifting and Support:
Use proper lifting equipment, such as hydraulic jacks or vehicle lifts, to raise the vehicle safely. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for lifting points and weight capacities. Once the vehicle is lifted, support it securely with jack stands or other appropriate supports to prevent it from falling or shifting during repairs.
If the repair work involves disconnecting or removing any electrical or mechanical components that could cause the axle or wheels to move, follow lockout/tagout procedures. This involves locking and tagging out the power source, so it cannot be accidentally energized while work is being performed.
5. Proper Tools and Equipment:
Use the correct tools and equipment for the job. Using improper tools or makeshift methods can lead to accidents and damage to the axle or surrounding components. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and recommended procedures for disassembling, repairing, and reassembling the axle.
6. Proper Torque and Tightening:
When reassembling the axle components, use a torque wrench to ensure that fasteners are tightened to the manufacturer’s specifications. Over-tightening or under-tightening can lead to component failure or damage. Follow the recommended torque values provided by the vehicle manufacturer.
7. Safe Handling of Heavy Components:
Axle components can be heavy and cumbersome. Use appropriate lifting techniques and equipment, such as hoists or lifting straps, to safely handle heavy axle parts. Avoid lifting heavy components alone whenever possible and ask for assistance when needed.
8. Proper Disposal of Fluids and Waste:
If the repair involves draining fluids from the axle, such as differential oil, ensure proper disposal according to local regulations. Use appropriate containers to collect and store fluids and dispose of them at authorized collection points.
9. Training and Experience:
Working with axles requires knowledge and experience. If you are unfamiliar with axle repairs, consider seeking assistance from a qualified mechanic or technician who has the necessary training and expertise. If you decide to perform the repairs yourself, ensure that you have the appropriate knowledge and skills to carry out the task safely.
By following these safety considerations, you can help minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and damage when working with axles, ensuring a safe working environment for yourself and others involved in the repair process.
Can you recommend axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability?
When it comes to choosing axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability, there are several reputable companies in the automotive industry. While individual experiences and preferences may vary, the following axle manufacturers have a track record of producing high-quality products:
1. Dana Holding Corporation: Dana is a well-known manufacturer of axles, drivetrain components, and sealing solutions. They supply axles to various automotive manufacturers and have a reputation for producing durable and reliable products. Dana axles are commonly found in trucks, SUVs, and off-road vehicles.
2. AAM (American Axle & Manufacturing): AAM is a leading manufacturer of driveline and drivetrain components, including axles. They supply axles to both OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and the aftermarket. AAM axles are known for their durability and are often found in trucks, SUVs, and performance vehicles.
3. GKN Automotive: GKN Automotive is a global supplier of driveline systems, including axles. They have a strong reputation for producing high-quality and reliable axles for a wide range of vehicles. GKN Automotive supplies axles to various automakers and is recognized for their technological advancements in the field.
4. Meritor: Meritor is a manufacturer of axles, brakes, and other drivetrain components for commercial vehicles. They are known for their robust and reliable axle products that cater to heavy-duty applications in the commercial trucking industry.
5. Spicer (Dana Spicer): Spicer, a division of Dana Holding Corporation, specializes in manufacturing drivetrain components, including axles. Spicer axles are widely used in off-road vehicles, trucks, and SUVs. They are known for their durability and ability to withstand demanding off-road conditions.
6. Timken: Timken is a trusted manufacturer of bearings, seals, and other mechanical power transmission products. While they are primarily known for their bearings, they also produce high-quality axle components used in various applications, including automotive axles.
It’s important to note that the availability of specific axle manufacturers may vary depending on the region and the specific vehicle make and model. Additionally, different vehicles may come equipped with axles from different manufacturers as per the OEM’s selection and sourcing decisions.
When considering axle replacements or upgrades, it is advisable to consult with automotive experts, including mechanics or dealerships familiar with your vehicle, to ensure compatibility and make informed decisions based on your specific needs and requirements.
What is the primary function of an axle in a vehicle or machinery?
An axle plays a vital role in both vehicles and machinery, providing essential functions for their operation. The primary function of an axle is to transmit rotational motion and torque from an engine or power source to the wheels or other rotating components. Here are the key functions of an axle:
- Power Transmission:
- Support and Load Bearing:
- Wheel and Component Alignment:
- Suspension and Absorption of Shocks:
- Steering Control:
An axle serves as a mechanical link between the engine or power source and the wheels or driven components. It transfers rotational motion and torque generated by the engine to the wheels, enabling the vehicle or machinery to move. As the engine rotates the axle, the rotational force is transmitted to the wheels, propelling the vehicle forward or driving the machinery’s various components.
An axle provides structural support and load-bearing capability, especially in vehicles. It bears the weight of the vehicle or machinery and distributes it evenly across the wheels or supporting components. This load-bearing function ensures stability, balance, and proper weight distribution, contributing to safe and efficient operation.
The axle helps maintain proper alignment of the wheels or rotating components. It ensures that the wheels are parallel to each other and perpendicular to the ground, promoting stability and optimal tire contact with the road surface. In machinery, the axle aligns and supports the rotating components, ensuring their correct positioning and enabling smooth and efficient operation.
In vehicles, particularly those with independent suspension systems, the axle plays a role in the suspension system’s operation. It may incorporate features such as differential gears, CV joints, or other mechanisms that allow the wheels to move independently while maintaining power transfer. The axle also contributes to absorbing shocks and vibrations caused by road irregularities, enhancing ride comfort and vehicle handling.
In some vehicles, such as trucks or buses, the front axle also serves as a steering axle. It connects to the steering mechanism, allowing the driver to control the direction of the vehicle. By turning the axle, the driver can steer the wheels, enabling precise maneuverability and navigation.
An axle often integrates braking components, such as brake discs, calipers, or drums. These braking mechanisms are actuated when the driver applies the brakes, creating friction against the rotating axle or wheels and causing deceleration or stopping of the vehicle. The axle’s design can affect braking performance, ensuring effective and reliable stopping power.
Overall, the primary function of an axle in both vehicles and machinery is to transmit rotational motion, torque, and power from the engine or power source to the wheels or rotating components. Additionally, it provides support, load-bearing capability, alignment, suspension, steering control, and braking functions, depending on the specific application and design requirements.
editor by CX 2023-11-16