3 Axle Side Wall Open With Column Board Trailer
1, We have well experienced in reseaching and developing different trailers: Container trailer, low bed trailer, side wall semi trailer, stake semi trailer, tank trailer and heavy duty trailer etc.
2, High tensile strength steel Q345 for I-beam
3, Axle: German or American style from 12 tons to 20 tons
4, Suspension: Mechanical suspension, air suspension
5, Tyre: 10.00R20, 10R22.5, 11.00R20, 11R22.5, 12.00R20 or 12R22.5 (Other size is optional)
6, King pin: Optional for90# or 50# Kingpin
7, Landing gear: “Jost” landing gear or other brand.
|Height of side wall
|Q345 carbon steel
|Upper plate is14mm; Middle plate is 8mm;Down plate is 16mm.
|FUWA 13T*3 sets
|90# or 50# traction pin
|JOST, or other brand
|4S/2M, dual Line air brake, drum brake system
|1 set standard tool box, 2 spare tire racks
|Tail lamp with turn signal, brake light & reflector, side lamp etc.
|1 coat of anti-corrosive prime, twice coats of final paint.
|Spare Tire Carriers
|Axle: BPW, HUAJING
Suspension: air suspension
Tire: 12.00R20, 315/80R22.5
1. What is your terms of payment?
T/T with 30% deposit, and 70% balance will be paid before delivery.
We will show you photos of the products and packages before you paying the balance.
2. What’s your minimum quantity?
3. What is your packing?
Naked packing, we transport our trailers by bulk cargo carrier, ro-ro or 40/45 HQ or land transportation.
4. How about delivery time?
Generally speaking, 25 workdays after we received 30% of contract value T/T down payment. The specific delivery time depends on the products and the quantity of your order.
5.How to judge the quality of products?
We will show you photos and videos, trading order. You are welcome to visit our factory at any time.
6.Why you trust and choose us?
–Complete production line, from trailer Design to Delivery.
— ISO 9001: 2008 and CCC quality certificate.
–Use 100% famous brand spare parts you want.
— Accept customization requirements.
–We are trusted by the clients from Africa, Australia, South America, Indonesia and so on.
–We accept flexible payment terms,T/T, L/C, or other .
7. Can I customize the painting and the logo?
Yes, we offer customized logo for any type.
Please contact us for more details
24hours online,waiting for your kind inquire.
Welcome to our factory,We will pick up you from the airport.
|ECE, GCC, CE, ISO9001, CCC, ISO/TS16949
What is the role of axles in electric vehicles, and how do they differ from traditional axles?
Electric vehicles (EVs) have unique requirements when it comes to their drivetrain systems, including the axles. The role of axles in EVs is similar to traditional vehicles, but there are some key differences. Here’s a detailed explanation of the role of axles in electric vehicles and how they differ from traditional axles:
Role of Axles in Electric Vehicles:
The primary role of axles in electric vehicles is to transmit torque from the electric motor(s) to the wheels, enabling vehicle propulsion. The axles connect the motor(s) to the wheels and provide support for the weight of the vehicle. Axles are responsible for transferring the rotational force generated by the electric motor(s) to the wheels, allowing the vehicle to move forward or backward.
In electric vehicles, the axles are an integral part of the drivetrain system, which typically includes an electric motor(s), power electronics, and a battery pack. The axles play a crucial role in ensuring efficient power transfer and delivering the desired performance and handling characteristics of the vehicle.
Differences from Traditional Axles:
While the fundamental role of axles in electric vehicles is the same as in traditional vehicles, there are some notable differences due to the unique characteristics of electric propulsion systems:
1. Integration with Electric Motors: In electric vehicles, the axles are often integrated with the electric motors. This means that the motor(s) and axle assembly are combined into a single unit, commonly referred to as an “electric axle” or “e-axle.” This integration helps reduce the overall size and weight of the drivetrain system and simplifies installation in the vehicle.
2. High Torque Requirements: Electric motors generate high amounts of torque from the moment they start, providing instant acceleration. As a result, axles in electric vehicles need to handle higher torque loads compared to traditional axles. They are designed to withstand the torque output of the electric motor(s) and efficiently transmit it to the wheels.
3. Regenerative Braking: Electric vehicles often utilize regenerative braking, which converts the vehicle’s kinetic energy into electrical energy and stores it in the battery. The axles in electric vehicles may incorporate systems or components that enable regenerative braking, such as sensors, controllers, and electric brake actuators.
4. Space Optimization: Electric vehicles often have different packaging requirements compared to traditional internal combustion engine vehicles. The axles in electric vehicles are designed to accommodate the space constraints and specific layout of the vehicle, considering the placement of the battery pack, electric motor(s), and other components.
5. Weight Considerations: Electric vehicles strive to optimize weight distribution to enhance efficiency and handling. Axles in electric vehicles may be designed with lightweight materials or innovative construction techniques to minimize weight while maintaining structural integrity and durability.
It’s important to note that the specific design and characteristics of axles in electric vehicles can vary depending on the vehicle manufacturer, drivetrain configuration (e.g., front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive), and other factors. Automotive manufacturers and suppliers continually innovate and develop new axle technologies to meet the evolving demands of electric vehicle propulsion systems.
Can you recommend axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability?
When it comes to choosing axle manufacturers known for durability and reliability, there are several reputable companies in the automotive industry. While individual experiences and preferences may vary, the following axle manufacturers have a track record of producing high-quality products:
1. Dana Holding Corporation: Dana is a well-known manufacturer of axles, drivetrain components, and sealing solutions. They supply axles to various automotive manufacturers and have a reputation for producing durable and reliable products. Dana axles are commonly found in trucks, SUVs, and off-road vehicles.
2. AAM (American Axle & Manufacturing): AAM is a leading manufacturer of driveline and drivetrain components, including axles. They supply axles to both OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and the aftermarket. AAM axles are known for their durability and are often found in trucks, SUVs, and performance vehicles.
3. GKN Automotive: GKN Automotive is a global supplier of driveline systems, including axles. They have a strong reputation for producing high-quality and reliable axles for a wide range of vehicles. GKN Automotive supplies axles to various automakers and is recognized for their technological advancements in the field.
4. Meritor: Meritor is a manufacturer of axles, brakes, and other drivetrain components for commercial vehicles. They are known for their robust and reliable axle products that cater to heavy-duty applications in the commercial trucking industry.
5. Spicer (Dana Spicer): Spicer, a division of Dana Holding Corporation, specializes in manufacturing drivetrain components, including axles. Spicer axles are widely used in off-road vehicles, trucks, and SUVs. They are known for their durability and ability to withstand demanding off-road conditions.
6. Timken: Timken is a trusted manufacturer of bearings, seals, and other mechanical power transmission products. While they are primarily known for their bearings, they also produce high-quality axle components used in various applications, including automotive axles.
It’s important to note that the availability of specific axle manufacturers may vary depending on the region and the specific vehicle make and model. Additionally, different vehicles may come equipped with axles from different manufacturers as per the OEM’s selection and sourcing decisions.
When considering axle replacements or upgrades, it is advisable to consult with automotive experts, including mechanics or dealerships familiar with your vehicle, to ensure compatibility and make informed decisions based on your specific needs and requirements.
What are the factors to consider when choosing an axle for a custom-built vehicle?
Choosing the right axle for a custom-built vehicle is crucial for ensuring optimal performance, durability, and safety. Here are several key factors to consider when selecting an axle for a custom-built vehicle:
- Vehicle Type and Intended Use:
- Axle Type:
- Weight Capacity:
- Axle Ratio:
- Braking System Compatibility:
- Suspension Compatibility:
- Aftermarket Support:
Consider the type of vehicle you are building and its intended use. Factors such as vehicle weight, power output, terrain (on-road or off-road), towing capacity, and payload requirements will influence the axle selection. Off-road vehicles may require axles with higher strength and durability, while performance-oriented vehicles may benefit from axles that can handle increased power and torque.
Choose the appropriate axle type based on your vehicle’s drivetrain configuration. Common axle types include solid axles (live axles) and independent axles. Solid axles are often used in heavy-duty applications and off-road vehicles due to their robustness and ability to handle high loads. Independent axles offer improved ride quality and handling characteristics but may have lower load-carrying capacities.
Determine the required weight capacity of the axle based on the vehicle’s weight and intended payload. It’s crucial to select an axle that can handle the anticipated loads without exceeding its weight rating. Consider factors such as cargo, passengers, and accessories that may contribute to the overall weight.
Choose an axle ratio that matches your vehicle’s powertrain and desired performance characteristics. The axle ratio affects the torque multiplication between the engine and wheels, influencing acceleration, towing capability, and fuel efficiency. Higher axle ratios provide more torque multiplication for improved low-end power but may sacrifice top-end speed.
Ensure that the chosen axle is compatible with your vehicle’s braking system. Consider factors such as the axle’s mounting provisions for brake calipers, rotor size compatibility, and the need for an anti-lock braking system (ABS) if required.
Consider the compatibility of the chosen axle with your vehicle’s suspension system. Factors such as axle mounting points, suspension geometry, and overall ride height should be taken into account. Ensure that the axle can be properly integrated with your chosen suspension components and that it provides sufficient ground clearance for your specific application.
Consider the availability of aftermarket support for the chosen axle. This includes access to replacement parts, upgrade options, and technical expertise. A robust aftermarket support network can be beneficial for future maintenance, repairs, and customization needs.
Set a realistic budget for the axle selection, keeping in mind that high-performance or specialized axles may come at a higher cost. Balance your requirements with your budget to find the best axle option that meets your needs without exceeding your financial limitations.
When choosing an axle for a custom-built vehicle, it’s recommended to consult with knowledgeable professionals, experienced builders, or reputable axle manufacturers. They can provide valuable guidance, assist in understanding technical specifications, and help you select the most suitable axle for your specific custom vehicle project.
editor by CX 2023-11-27