BPW axle wheel hub semi trailer axle wheel hubs axle semi trailer
1. High-end good material: Light duty type and heavy duty both have.
2. Skilled and skilled: Perfect welding technology and painting technology
3. Standard size: Standard platform and bolt.
4. We use 60Si2Mn material leaf spring.
We are 1 of a professional companies to develop and manufacture kinds of semi trailers. Our advantages are high quality with reasonable price. We have the largest trailer industrial park in Xihu (West Lake) Dis., the preferred key project in ZheJiang Province, and the ZheJiang provincial manufacturing demonstration platform.
Covering an area of more than 400 acres, the designed production capacity of the first phase is 30,000+ sets of semi-trailers, mainly focusing on flatbed semi-trailers and rear dump semi-trailers, Construction of 120,000 square meters of workshops, offices and living facilities, 4 special vehicle production lines, 3 painting lines, and 2 assembly lines have been completed and put into production.
Our attitude towards light-weighting: we do not oppose light-weighting, but reject blindly light-weighting.On the basis of ensuring the safety and firmness of the vehicle, lightweight processing must be done.Our philosophy was to create “More Resistant” semi-trailers. Company special vehicles are identified as ” ZheJiang famous product”.
We have many commercial partners in the Russian, Far East and Africa, Sales and service network are built through cooperation and franchise in Moscow, Novosibrisk, red culture, Harper, Vladivostok, Congo, Sultan. Which can satisfy the clients in Africa and Russia, ZheJiang Open CZPT Heavy Industry Co.,Ltd. is committed to provide modern transportation equipment and services, and dedicated to be responsible enterprise, the highest development, conscientious work, we hope to gain customer’s trust and become famous brand. We sincerely cooperate with customers at home and abroad.
Packaging & Shipping
1. How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured in strict accordance with national and international standards, and we test each product before delivery. If you would like to view our quality certification and various test reports, please contact us.
2. How about price?
We are a factory and CZPT to give you the lowest price. Please trust the quotation we would give you, and it is professional one.
3. Why should you chose us?
Choosing us happens because of quality, then price, and we can give you both. Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry,products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, excellent customer solution proposals.
4. How to ensure the interests of buyers?
Our company supports Alibaba online trading, which not only ensures the safety of the buyer’s funds, but also guarantees the quality of the goods. From the outbound, to the loading, and finally to the receiving, the whole process is transparent.
5. How to guarantee delivery time?
We are a factory with a large inventory of stock, which guarantees that the goods will be shipped within the shortest time from the date of signing the contract.
6. How to get samples?
We can provide samples for buyer’s testing free of charge, but buyers need to pay for shipping costs.
|ISO/TS16949, CCC, DOT, ISO, CE
What are the common symptoms of a failing axle hub, and how can they be identified?
Identifying the common symptoms of a failing axle hub is crucial for timely diagnosis and repair. Here’s a detailed explanation of the common symptoms and how they can be identified:
1. Wheel Vibrations:
One of the common symptoms of a failing axle hub is noticeable wheel vibrations. As the hub becomes worn or damaged, it may cause the wheel to wobble or shake while driving. These vibrations can be felt through the steering wheel, floorboard, or seat. To identify this symptom, pay attention to any unusual vibrations that occur, especially at higher speeds.
2. Grinding or Growling Noises:
A failing axle hub can produce grinding or growling noises. This can be an indication of worn-out or damaged wheel bearings within the hub. The noise may vary in intensity, and it is often more pronounced during turns or when the vehicle is in motion. To identify this symptom, listen for any unusual grinding or growling sounds coming from the wheels while driving.
3. Wheel Play or Looseness:
A failing axle hub can result in wheel play or looseness. When the hub is damaged or worn, it may not provide a secure mounting point for the wheel. As a result, the wheel may have excessive play or feel loose when you attempt to wiggle it by hand. To identify this symptom, jack up the vehicle and try to move the wheel in different directions to check for any abnormal movement.
4. Uneven Tire Wear:
A failing axle hub can contribute to uneven tire wear. If the hub is damaged, it can affect the alignment and cause the tire to wear unevenly. Look for signs of abnormal tire wear, such as excessive wear on one side of the tire or feathering patterns. Uneven tire wear may also be accompanied by other symptoms, such as vibrations or pulling to one side while driving.
5. ABS Warning Light:
In some cases, a failing axle hub can trigger the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) warning light on the vehicle’s dashboard. This can occur if there is a problem with the wheel speed sensor, which is often integrated into the hub assembly. The ABS warning light indicates a fault in the braking system and should be diagnosed using a diagnostic tool by a qualified technician.
6. Visual Inspection:
A visual inspection can also help identify signs of a failing axle hub. Look for any visible damage or wear on the hub, such as cracks, corrosion, or bent flanges. Additionally, check for any leaking grease around the hub or signs of excessive heat, which can indicate bearing failure.
7. Professional Diagnosis:
If you suspect a failing axle hub but are unsure, it is recommended to have the vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic. They can perform a comprehensive examination of the wheel assembly, including the hub, bearings, and associated components. They may use specialized tools and equipment to measure wheel play, check for bearing wear, and assess the overall condition of the hub.
In summary, common symptoms of a failing axle hub include wheel vibrations, grinding or growling noises, wheel play or looseness, uneven tire wear, ABS warning light activation, and visible damage. It is essential to pay attention to these symptoms and seek professional diagnosis and repair to prevent further damage and ensure the safe operation of the vehicle.
Are there specific tools required for DIY axle hub replacement, and where can I find them?
When undertaking a DIY axle hub replacement, certain tools are needed to ensure a smooth and successful process. Here are some specific tools that are commonly required for DIY axle hub replacement and where you can find them:
- Jack and jack stands: These tools are essential for raising the vehicle off the ground and providing a stable support system. You can find jacks and jack stands at automotive supply stores, hardware stores, and online retailers.
- Lug wrench or socket set: A lug wrench or a socket set with the appropriate size socket is necessary to loosen and tighten the lug nuts on the wheel. These tools are commonly available at automotive supply stores, hardware stores, and online retailers.
- Torque wrench: A torque wrench is required to tighten the lug nuts on the wheel and other fasteners to the manufacturer’s recommended torque specifications. Torque wrenches can be found at automotive supply stores, tool stores, and online retailers.
- Pry bar: A pry bar is useful for gently separating the axle hub assembly from the mounting point, especially if it is tightly secured. Pry bars are available at automotive supply stores, hardware stores, and online retailers.
- Hammer: A hammer can be used to tap or lightly strike the axle hub assembly or its components for removal or installation. Hammers are commonly available at hardware stores, tool stores, and online retailers.
- Wheel bearing grease: High-quality wheel bearing grease is necessary for lubricating the axle hub assembly and ensuring smooth operation. Wheel bearing grease can be purchased at automotive supply stores, lubricant suppliers, and online retailers.
- Additional tools: Depending on the specific vehicle and axle hub assembly, you may require additional tools such as a socket set, wrenches, pliers, or specific specialty tools. Consult the vehicle’s service manual or online resources for the specific tools needed for your vehicle model.
To find these tools, you can visit local automotive supply stores, hardware stores, or tool stores in your area. They typically carry a wide range of automotive tools and equipment. Alternatively, you can explore online retailers that specialize in automotive tools and equipment, where you can conveniently browse and purchase the tools you need.
It’s important to ensure that the tools you acquire are of good quality and suitable for the task at hand. Investing in quality tools can make the DIY axle hub replacement process more efficient and help achieve better results. Additionally, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines when using tools and equipment.
In summary, specific tools are required for DIY axle hub replacement, such as a jack and jack stands, lug wrench or socket set, torque wrench, pry bar, hammer, and wheel bearing grease. These tools can be found at automotive supply stores, hardware stores, tool stores, and online retailers. Acquiring quality tools and following proper safety guidelines will contribute to a successful DIY axle hub replacement.
What are the torque specifications for securing an axle hub to the vehicle?
The torque specifications for securing an axle hub to the vehicle may vary depending on the specific make, model, and year of the vehicle. It is crucial to consult the manufacturer’s service manual or appropriate technical resources for the accurate torque specifications for your particular vehicle. Here’s a detailed explanation:
- Manufacturer’s Service Manual: The manufacturer’s service manual is the most reliable and authoritative source for torque specifications. It provides detailed information specific to your vehicle, including the recommended torque values for various components, such as the axle hub. The service manual may specify different torque values for different vehicle models or configurations. You can usually obtain the manufacturer’s service manual from the vehicle manufacturer’s official website or through authorized dealerships.
- Technical Resources: In addition to the manufacturer’s service manual, there are other technical resources available that provide torque specifications. These resources may include specialized automotive repair guides, online databases, or torque specification charts. Reputable automotive websites, professional repair manuals, or automotive forums dedicated to your vehicle’s make or model can be valuable sources for finding accurate torque specifications.
- Online Databases: Some websites offer online databases or torque specification tools that allow you to search for specific torque values based on your vehicle’s make, model, and year. These databases compile torque specifications from various sources and provide a convenient way to access the required information. However, it’s important to verify the accuracy and reliability of the source before relying on the provided torque values.
- Manufacturer Recommendations: In certain cases, the manufacturer may provide torque specifications on the packaging or documentation that accompanies the replacement axle hub. If you are using an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or aftermarket axle hub, it is advisable to check any provided documentation for torque recommendations specific to that particular product.
Regardless of the source you use to obtain torque specifications, it is essential to follow the recommended values precisely. Torque specifications are specified to ensure proper tightening and secure attachment of the axle hub to the vehicle. Over-tightening or under-tightening can lead to issues such as damage to components, improper seating, or premature wear. It is recommended to use a reliable torque wrench to achieve the specified torque values accurately.
In summary, the torque specifications for securing an axle hub to the vehicle depend on the specific make, model, and year of the vehicle. The manufacturer’s service manual, technical resources, online databases, and manufacturer recommendations are valuable sources to obtain accurate torque specifications. It is crucial to follow the recommended torque values precisely to ensure proper installation and avoid potential issues.
editor by CX 2023-12-01